Thursday, November 12, 2009

So now what?

First off, thanks again for reading Megan's Bath-- the feedback and support you guys gave me was amazing and really inspiring! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and if you have any suggestions or issues, I'd love to hear them. I may clean that up (the prose is still pretty wonky, in my opinion) and get it off to an agent after all, but I'm going to let it marinate for a while first. That may be a post-Christmas head-off-the-blahs project.

I have two grants in the pipeline due at the beginning of December, so that's where most of my writing efforts are going for now.

I have another story that I'll start soon, but it won't be updated as regularly as Megan, at least not until I get these grants done.

It's a tale that will provide an excellent anecdote to holiday cheer: The Remains. Stand by!

No comments:

Post a Comment